5 benefits of training outdoors…
5 BENEFITS OF TRAINING OUTDOORS
Training outdoors is enormously rewarding and beneficial both psychologically and physiologically.
- Psychological benefits include improvement in mood, lower tension and anxiety, reduced stress and improved performance
- A real focus on functional exercises, natural movements which are great for mobility, flexibility and stabilisation of muscles and joints.
- Natural sunlight is the best source of Vitamin D for our bodies. It strengthens the immune system and makes our bones stronger.
- Limitations are endless! Varied terrain such as grass, mud, rocks and concrete plus hills and ditches give your body a comprehensive workout.
- It’s fun! Hit the children’s play area – use the monkey bars, crawl through tunnels, climb in, under and over obstacles. Hell, even go for a slide head first!!